Best Top 20 Quotes About Social Life
- I always wondered why somebody doesn’t do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.
- In recognizing the humanity of our fellow beings, we pay ourselves the highest tribute.
- The time is always right to do the right thing.
-Martin Luther King Jr.
- It’s a privilege to be able to bear witness to someone’s story when they may not have had the chance to tell it before.
- Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
–Dr. Seuss, from The Lorax
- The happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others.
-Gordon B. Hinckley
- To be tested is good. The challenged life may be the best therapist.
- If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
- At this very moment, there are individuals only you can reach, and differences only you can make in their lives.
10. It is not enough to be compassionate. You must act.
- I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept.
- You are personally responsible for becoming more ethical than the society you grew up in.
- There are no great people in this world, only great challenges which ordinary people rise to meet.
-William Frederick Halsey, Jr.
- Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.
-Bernice Johnson Reagon
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment to improve the world.
- There is no greater joy nor greater reward than to make a fundamental difference in someone’s life.
-Mary Rose McGeady
- The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake.
19. Your position in life and what you do doesn’t matter as much as how you do what you do.
20. Helping is self-satisfaction and not expecting anything in return, a volunteer act.