BEST TOP 30 FUNNY INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES
- Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. – Ellen Degeneres
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
- When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’
- I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
- If you’re going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now.
- If you end up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it. -Frank Zappa
- I have a simple philosophy: Fill what’s empty. Empty what’s full. Scratch where it itches.
-Alice Roosevelt Longworth
- Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing ’til it gets there. -Josh Billings
- Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.
- Edison failed 10, 000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.
- I’ll probably never fully become what I wanted to be when I grew up, but that’s probably because I wanted to be a ninja princess. -Cassandra Duffy
- By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. -Robert Frost
- My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already. -Dave Barry
14. “I find television very educational. Every time someone turns it on, I go in the other room and read a book.” – Groucho Marx
15. “It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writ ing, but I couldn’t give it up because by then I was too famous.” – Robert Benchley
16. “Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.” – Charles Schulz
17. “When I hear somebody sigh, Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’” – Sydney Harris
18. “The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get into the office.” – Robert Frost
19. “Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.” – Robert Bloch
20. “If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.” – Betty Reese
21. “When you do not know what you are doing and what you are doing is the best – that is inspiration.” – Robert Bresson
22. “I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me – they’re cramming for their final exam.” – George Carlin
23. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go.” – Dr. Seuss
24. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing; that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
25. “If you’re going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now.” – Marie Osmond
26. “Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes.” – Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
27. “You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.” – Woody Allen
28. “Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger.” – Franklin P. Jones
29. “You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t possibly live long enough to make them all yourself.” – Sam Levenson
30. “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”– Alan Dundes