free spirit quotes : These free spirit quotes and sayings will inspire you to live life to the fullest.
Some people were destined to lead a life of adventure, passion, and intrigue. These free spirit quotes will fuel your desire to run wild and live by your own rules.
free spirit and a happy heart
Being a free spirit with a wild heart is not always easy. These sayings and words of wisdom will guide you on your journey. If you believe in yourself and trust your soul, you will be able to achieve all your dreams. Read these free spirited quotes to get motivation and encouragement.
You may have been called a free spirit before if you are the type of person who dances to the beat of your own drum. These quotes emphasize the power and beauty of having a wild heart. The next time you have a tough decision to make, read this list of free-spirited sayings and trust your instincts.
spirit quotes to inspire you
“I urge you to sit with yourself for 5 minutes and pour your heart out, ask yourself the serious questions ~ not the day to day duties we get caught up in. I can assure you, the 5 minutes spent reflecting on the life you have lived and how much more you’re yet to achieve will spark something in you that we all forgot we have.”
“A free spirit is not bound by this, that, matter, materialism or opinion. They sing, dance and flow on the wind – for they are at one with it. They are nothing and everything – void and expanse. Even space and time does not confine or define them. For they are pure energy itself.”
“I have this excellent notion that we each have our own soul’s purpose. We aren’t meant to be in a spiritual pissing contest. You be you and do your thing. I will be me and do my thing. Anything more or less is a waste of precious energy.”
spirit quotes to help you follow your dreams
1. “I have fallen in love with the imagination. And if you fall in love with the imagination, you understand that it is a free spirit. It will go anywhere, and it can do anything.” – Alice Walker
2. “She was born to be free, let her run wild in her own way and you will never lose her.” – Nikki Rowe
3. “I like to be a free spirit. Some don’t like that, but that’s the way I am.” – Princess Diana
4. “I’m a human, and I’m multidimensional. If I was the perfect form of anything, I’d be boring. If I was a free spirit all the time, I would be boring; I would lack depth. If I was dark and enigmatic all the time, then I would lack relatability.” – Halsey
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Halsey quotes to motivate you to be yourself.
5. “A free spirit takes liberties even with liberty itself.” – Francis Picabia
6. “Release your majestic mind, embrace your untamed inner spirit. Break free from captivity, avoid society… You were born to be free.” – Melanie Muller
7. “I am a free spirit. I tell the truth, and I like to mix it up.” – Ed Rendell
8. “You call yourself a free spirit, a ‘wild thing,’ and you’re terrified somebody’s gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you’re already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it’s not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It’s wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.” – Truman Capote
11. “My soul is from elsewhere, I’m sure of that, and I intend to end up there.” – Rumi
12. “Being young isn’t about age, it’s about being a free spirit. You can meet someone of 20 who’s boring and old, or you can meet someone of 70 who’s youthful and exciting. I met Fred Astaire when he was 72 and I was 21, and I fell in love with him. He certainly was a free spirit.” – Twiggy
13. “They can’t chain my spirit! My spirit runs free! Walls can’t contain it! Laws can’t restrain it! Authority has no power over it!” – Bill Watterson
14. “A free spirit is not bound by this, that, matter, materialism or opinion. They sing, dance and flow on the wind — for they are at one with it. They are nothing and everything — void and expanse. Even space and time does not confine or define them. For they are pure energy itself.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
15. “You are always free to change your mind and choose a different future, or a different past.” – Richard Bach
16. “Let your mind be set free from the control of others influence.” – Jeremy Limn